Editing Individual Hourly Rates
Piece of cake. But first, it's really important to note that changing the hourly rate on a project will cause all hours previously logged on that project to be changed as well.
You can change how much each user makes per project by:
- In the browser, head over to the "Project" section and click on that.
- Click on the project you want to edit.
- Click on "edit project" button in the top right corner.
- Ticking off the boxes next to each user will allow that user access to the project.
- Right next to hourly rate there will be an option to "Choose an individual rate for each user (enter this below)."
- Once this option is chosen, you'll be able to plug in whatever hourly rate you want.
If you want to have your users with a set hourly rate on all projects do it like this:
Before you try this way, all of your projects need to have "Choose an individual rate for each user" selected.
- In the browser, head over to the "users" section and click on that.
- Click on the user you want to edit.
- Then there should be a drop-down menu with a list of your projects, go ahead and click on that.
- You can put in the hourly rate - make sure to check the box "use on all projects"