Creating an entry on your iOS device is super simple.
1. Click the "+" sign in the upper right hand corner of your device while in Timely.
Then the new entry will open up.
Here you'll be able to:
- Add notes (up to 1024 characters)
- Select a project and client
- Add logged or planned time
- Start and stop the timer for real-time time tracking
- Choose which day you want the entry to fall on.
2. Add Logged or Planned time
To add Logged time, swipe left with your finger over the "0h 00m" and adjust to which ever time you need.
Swipe left over the two big dots located on the top Logged hours to flip over to the Planned Hours.
To add Planned time, swipe left with your finger over the "0h 00m" and adjust to which ever time you need.
3. Start the timer
If you feel you need to use the timer just tap on it to start it.
If the entry is closed, tap on the entry with the timer running to open up the entry, then tap on pause. This will stop the timer.
4. Select a Date for the entry
If you want your entry to be added to a different day, tap on the calendar icon with Date written next to it. A scroll of the Day, Month, and Year will show up.
Scroll up or down with your finger to select the date you want.
Tap on Create in the upper right hand corner of your device whenever you feel your entry is ready to be created.
If you need to edit the entry you can always do that too.
Other Related Questions:
Can I edit the time to the exact time and not in 15 min increments?
No, if you want to make exact time changes you'll need to do that on the Web or Desktop app.